Originally Posted By: Micah

Or perhaps the problem isn't as wide spread as it seems here in this forum. Maybe the fact that we are in effect in the complaints department means we're subjected to a large percentage of those who are unhappy with their 150's, but don't hear from the majority of customers who loved theirs but never bothered coming on here to tell us, gives off the impression that its a lot less popular than it really is?

Either way it is disappointing to hear from those customers who aren't getting great results from their VP150's because I want them to be able to experience the same remarkable performance that I get from mine.
I think you have to look at the environment that a center channel is subject to. Many people put them in the least desireable place and expect it to sound just as good as the mains. A center speaker for most lives it's life in one of the least desireable positions as far as speaker placement goes, always close to a highly reflective material of some sort, ie. entertainment center, TV, floor, ceiling, but in the case of the OP he has already stated the problem was Pioneer's MCACC EQ system.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70