Wow, I guess that was the 'Duh, big red truck' thread of the day then. I had no idea that the majority of the members of this forum only frequent an actual cinema a few times per decade. Looks like I'm definately in the minority here on this one then. We'll anyway, apart from really liking physically going to see a movie, I guess it also stems from my being terribly impatient! When I see a super cool looking flick, I just can't wait 4 - 5 months for it to come out on DVD (anyone here with a funny bone should pick up the first pirated copy of 'Hot Tub Time Machine' that comes out!!!). I'd go nuts.

Also, Cam I had no idea you'd been in your wheelchair that long? Shoot man I'm sorry to hear that. I can't say that I've never got on an elevator before a person in a wheelchair has, but if I have I certainly wasn't using my head. To tell you the truth I can't even remember ever riding an elevator with someone in a wheelchair... anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that I would never do anything like that on purpose. But from now on I will make it a point to become more aware of that sort of situation, and make sure I never accidentally do something boneheaded like that.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD