Nice new list, thanks…some of these I’ve heard some I have not. Love new music. I think After Forever is disbanded unfortunately. Europe is full of some really great bands that just don’t get much, if any attention over here. That’s too bad. This genre of metal is sophisticated, layered, well written and very well produced.

Do you have Within Temptation’s “Black Symphony” and Nightwish’s “End of an Era DVD’s? These are probably the best concerts I’ve experienced. And that’s saying a lot. These have displaced (which I didn’t think was possible) Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon” SACD and their “Pulse” DVD. But they are not far behind.

Also should be mentioned is Sade. Went to my brother’s place in PA a few weeks and watched her and her band until 4:00 AM. He too has M3ti’s (which I told him to buy) and he just upgraded his surround with a pair of Axiom QS4’s and Aperion Bravus 8D sub. Just outstanding sonic integration; seamless and transparent.

FireGuy
M22V3/M3ti/M2V3/Omega Super 5/Aperion 5C/OutlawLFM1+Sub/Denon AVR1906/YamDVDC750/AS AMP110