The M80s arrived last week just have not broken them in yet, I still have yet to put a CD or movie in. I have played some bit parts from things here and there but I have not yet listened to any thing yet. You know home alone in peace and in its entirety, hopefully Sunday will be the day.

I sold the M60s 2 days after ordering the M80s, problem is he started getting antsy. So I sold him the speakers before the M80s arrived, 2 days later he returned them. Said he needed a different finish, was not worth saving 300 bucks to not be satisfied. So I gave him 600 back and kept 50 for dropping them off to him. Not a bad deal for either, but apparently he was the only guy in town looking for M60s. Because since him I have not had any other contact I even dropped the price to 500, you would think 1 guy would call just to haggle.

BTW the M80s are beautiful I have not heard much but I love what I heard so far. Has soon as I listen to the World's Greatest Audiophile Vocal Recordings, that's the CD's title. And watch Avatar, Return Of The King, Return Of The Jedi and Dark Knight all on Blu-Ray except for Jedi. I will update or make a new post with details on what I think the differences are between them

M80s QS8s VP150 SVS 25-31 Rotel RSX-1560