I use a radio shack meter with the video essentials blu ray to calibrate some times Avia too. I don't always leave things even, when I was using the M60s I would put them 2 points higher than everything else. Now with the M80s I put them 2 points down. I don't think anything is wrong with what I am saying, I think we are on the same page. I just find the difference to be big, you find it subtle.

I guess what I am saying is to some people the difference between a 65 inch TV and a 60 inch in negligible. To others its night and day, you see SirQuack I think we are both seeing the same 5 inches. Its just to me its a lot to you its negligible, neither one of us is wrong its just are perspectives is different

I once had a car with 215 horse power the next year model came out with 268. Same car same everything but the horse power I saw no real difference. My father on the other hand thought it was night and day. It was he drove different than me so he noticed the power, to me the way I drive the difference was negligible

M80s QS8s VP150 SVS 25-31 Rotel RSX-1560