Hello fellas. I am thinking of getting some speakers from Axiom, but since I am a totally newbie on audio matters I would like to get some help from you guys. My first question is regarding what speakers should I get. I have read a couple of comments stating that getting 3 bookshelfs speakers is better than getting 2 plus a center. What would you guys recommend me? Initially my idea was to get 2 M22 for the front plus a VP150 for the center. Should I get 3 M22's instead? As for the surround 2 QS8's would be my first choice, but since my room is very small since I am from Japan, I have been wondering if the QS4's would be enough for me. My room is 10 W x 10 D x 8 H. As you can see it is indeed very small. Since I am still getting a AV receiver and I am kinda on a tight budget I am not getting the subwoofer right now. But I would love some suggestions on this matter though. Another thing that has been going on my mind is about the speakers cabble. Does the speakers come with it or do I need to buy it? SInce I am not in USA finding some brands may be a problem. What do you guys think of Monster? Would that be okay? Please let me know. Thanks for all the help to come. \:\)