As I have been advised here on the forums if you have the space 3 identical speakers on the fronts will sound better than if you use a center with other 2 different speakers, if I am not wrong. Since most people don't have space to put a bookshelf of a floorstanding speaker under the screen they go with a center channel. I paid $700 on my Denon 3310 on sale, that's one of the reasons I got it. I had a lot of doubts choosing the right AV receiver and I am pretty sure I made the right one since I got a real nice price on it. If I remember correctly the Denon 2310 is a real nice one for a smaller budget. I think that here in Japan is more expensive than in US, since it costs around $500. The Denon 3311 was my first choice but since I spent a lot on the speakers, much more than I had in mind, had to get a cheaper model. My initial budget was $1200 but the guys here talked me into getting the system as I stated before. One difference between the M3 and the M22 is that they have a better mid range sound. Although some people prefer the M3, since they lack the midrange it gives a impression that it has more bass. With the set I got there will be no problem because of the EP350 woofer, which is good for movies and music. They have different prices for each countries so that might be cheaper for you to get the same set as myself.

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.