Yeah, I'm actually wondering a lot more about the receiver than the actual speaker. Jean-Claude gave me a suggestion that is really similiar to what I expected to set up.

He is recommending me Pioneer VSX-920-K if I can get one cheap. As I leave in Canada, and people love to screw us over, it is a lot more expensive here than in the USA ( even with currency change rate, trust me ).

@Dakkon: I can prolly go up to 3,000$ with everything included. But this is a big max.

I can get the Denon 1610 or 1910 at a decent price ( cost + 10 prolly, which is still bad, but considering the 30%+ normally that Hi-Fi get, it is good ). Now which one do I get? The 1910 will prolly be like 120$ more than the 1610, but it can do 7.1 which we might, I say might, someday get, and some other feature. But the real thing is, will it really sound better? I don't know how to measure those thing, so I don't know if the 1610 is enough to get a Epic Grand Master, but if it is, and the speaker doesn't strain it, then I might as well go for the cheaper one.

Last edited by Kilorth; 07/13/10 02:33 AM.