Well I ended up winging it. I usually do pretty well when I just start throwing things together, or so my friends tell me this. I'll never be able to duplicate anything though.

Gator: I mixed up a slew of different Cajun spices, ground up fennel seeds and some wheat flower. Cut the gator into small cubes, mixed the cubes with a couple eggs, dredged them in the flower/spice mix and cooked in an oiled pan. Whipped up a mayonnaise dipping sauce with minced garlic, cayenne, chipotle, sugar, and chili powder. Gotta say, it was well recieved by all.

Ostrich: whipped up a marinade with BBQ sauce, worcester sauce, red wine, mixed spices. Grilled it whole and cut steaks against the grain of the meat. Whipped up my typical red wine reduction sauce with the shallots, garlic, mushrooms and fennel seeds.

Foie gras: Cut 1/2" thick pieces with a sharp knife chilled with cold water between cuts. Pan seared in clarified butter for 30 seconds each side. I made a tawny port reduction sauce that is drizzled over the foie gras.

--------------

Now I'm looking for a recipee to cook a wild boar sholder roast. Anyone have a good one for this hunk of meat??