Hi Eddie,
OK, I have posted new pics in my online HT album. Profile pic is included with some measures in the captions - let me know if you have any questions.

For the record, I also would have preferred a meaty floor standing speaker, but room ergonomics just did not allow for it. Any on-wall is a compromise, but IMHO I think the Axiom in/on design minimises those compromises. It could be because I am just so used to my system now, but I can easily forget that I am listening to in/on-walls! Maybe ignorance is bliss? confused

For the record I have never heard the full on-wall Axioms, only the in/on walls so I have nothing to offer in comparison there.

As for sub placement, do the subwoofer crawl to find optimal placement. Generally a crossover of 80Hz or lower with your mains will make your sub mostly non-localized. When your crossover gets higher the sub will have to play higher than 80 Hz which will start to make it easier to localize. Another good reason to look for an on-wall solution that will play down to 80Hz linearly.

Cheers,

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1