True Mike! It wouldn't be worth reporting it to the insurance company. It goes on your record as a claim even if nothing was paid out...at least here in the US it does.

Boy, that indeed sucks. Last year, my dad had his vehicle (with golf clubs in it!) stolen right out of his garage. Sadly, he left the keys in the car! He lives in a quiet neighborhood, and had never locked the garage the 20 years he'd been living here. He immediately reported it to the police. A few days later, a rude police officer showed up at his door at 5:30AM asking all sorts of questions about his vehicle. It came down to accusing my dad of crashing it, then abandoning it in an alley. Understandingly, my dad was pissed the officer didn't know it had been stolen in the first place. The officer was embarrassed as well. Anyhow, the thieves ended up being young teens. But, that seemed strange because it looked like adults were practically living out of the vehicle. Inside were photos, an empty booze bottle, and young children's clothing on hangers! We think the parents of the teens were using the vehicle...probably happy their son brought home a nice gift for them!

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD