wow, congrats on that! Those are some serious improvements to an already solid sub-I'm sure you'll be happy with that decision!

I set mine up in the front left corner of my room which works pretty good sonically and aesthetically. Set the crossover to bypass and the volume at about one third, phase to 0 degrees. I set the sub in the receiver to LFE+mains at 60hz for the M60's, 80hz for VP100 center, and 90hz for QS8 surrounds. Then I would recommend of course setting the speaker distance and setting the channel levels with an SPL meter.

I haven't had a chance to experiment with the various settings using the port plugs, so it is running at 20hz, no ports plugged and works awesome. With these settings at about -4 on my receiver, my couch shakes during movies (such as the opening Blackout helicopter scene from Transformers, or Mount Doom from LOTR) in my basement on concrete. The sub blends in well with the fronts for stereo too-not flabby at all.

The PEQ is another thing that I need to explore more, so I don't have any advice there, I just need to narrow down which frequencies are exaggerated in my room, but it looks like on the new on that you are getting (did get?), that may be easier to do.

You'll have to keep us updated once the rest of your goodies arrive!