Thanks a lot guys for the suggestions and opinions, very appreciated. I'll look to see what I can do about the wall treatment on the side and behind the speakers. It would be tough to accommodate the vp180 as the depth on my stand is 16" and I assume there is a port in the middle of the speaker which would line up with the back leg of the stand and now sure if the middle rack would like the 56 lbs. Plus I'd need a few inches for my speaker cable with banana plugs. The manual of the stand doesn't indicate what each of the levels can take for weight, just a gross weight of 300 lbs. So on top I have the TV which is 90lbs, in the middle the cc290 which is 32 lbs then the bottom I'd say about 45 lbs.

I think for the time being I'll focus on some room treatments and look into a new subwoofer. Any suggestions on a Sub. I could go with a DSP 3200 to keep it all Paradigm but brand name doesn't matter. The Axiom ones are a little more than what I would like to spend.

Thanks.

Panny 50"PZ85u, Anthem MRX510, Emotiva UPA7, Monitor Audio Silver 8, Centre, FX, HTPC, PS4