The Cummins is only 650lbs ft unless there's a new vrsion released for next year that I don't know about. Duramax has 765lb ft and Ford has 800lb ft for 2011 although the GM outpulls the Ford in the real world according to third party comparo's I've seen. I've driven the Cummins, nice motor, it's just attached to the wrong vehicle imo. Never drove the Ford although I was considering it. I had a couple of concerns re the Ford....they keep releasing a new motor every couple of years claiming they're the "only ones who get it" but personally I think it' for the opposite reason...."they're still looking for it". I've owned perhaps 13-14 vehicles in my life including 5 Fords, and those 5 are at the bottom of the list for reliability. My parents and brother(F150) have owned Fords as well, and they all switched to other vehicles due to reliability issues. Nevertheless, I was willing to give the Ford a try, but my neighbour had bought an F150(2010) just months before me, and he's had his truck in four times so far for warranty work....the deal breaker though, was the spark plug fiasco on thousands of their motors. They stiffed a lot of there customers for major repairs and blamed their mechanics on top of that for a serious design flaw in the head design.

Yes... the caffein has kicked in! I'm on a roll!

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.