A band that has had more impact on my life than any other, is Rage Against The Machine; they literally paved the path for my expanded consciousness, philosophical and overall life transformation. I wouldn't be who I have evolved to be if it wasn't for my accident, because otherwise I wouldn't have devoted the time to research their lyrics and the meaning, which is why I've said in the past I wouldn't change anything.

After coming home from the rehab hospital, I started listening to their music, and reading their lyrics online, for the duration of the day, to the point that it drove my parents nuts smile. The lyrics to every song are ingrained in my head, along with, most importantly, the meaning.

From listening to them, I started reading Chomsky, then Bakunin, John Stuart Mill etc. etc.

Sure, there's many other artists that have had an impact on my life, but none come close to Rage Against The Machine. Ultimately, we're all in control of the changes that we make, but there's usually a precursor, and that band is it for me.

My response isn't quite in line with the rest of yours, but that's a common theme with me smile.

I'll follow suit and compose a list of songs that are also "game changers", when I have more time.

Peace and love, guys!

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.