I hear ya' Chess...

I was just trying to find out if I could duplicate the "problem" that Tony pointed out. I was only making the observation that I was unable to duplicate his results, not trying to validate the testing method itself.

I read your previous posts regarding the problems with pink noise so even if I did get the same results as Tony I wouldn't be all that upset about it. Bogus tone or not, I was unable to produce the same results as Tony. Maybe I measured wrong? Oh well. It's like being in science class in school. If 5 groups do an experiment, you can be sure that at least one of them is going to get totally whacked out results compared to the other 4 groups using the same techniques, materials, and equipment.

He did have me concerned, though. No more. My Axioms kick butt, and I am totally, completely, absolutely thrilled with them.

As a side note, last night my girl and I stopped by a home theater store about 15 miles from my house that I never even knew was there before. We spotted it on our way to dinner and stopped in. The owner spent about 45 minutes with us demoing some name brand speakers costing between $1100 and $3000 per pair. When we left we both agreed that none of them sound much, if at all better than my $800 M60s. She thought I was insane paying $400 per speaker. Now, she thinks I'm as good of a bargain shopper as her.

I'de better go truck shopping now while I have her support...

Hehe...

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.