Peter, your diagnosis is unfortunately false. To expand on my reply to Charles, never once have I said anything on this forum or to anyone I know, that apple products aren't good products. Aside from a couple of jokes here and there, the only thing that I've mentioned about the performance is the fact that you couldn't make phone calls with your left hand when using the early third generation iPhones.

And yes, I know very well that some of the popularity of Apple products is due to the fact that they are very well designed and functional. I actually just had a conversation with one of my new caregivers a couple weeks ago, and I told her that I can appreciate that Apple products are solid products. I have also used my friend, Ian's, Iphone, and don't have any complaints about its functionality. Although I do think my Galaxy S is better in some aspects.

Something that may come as a surprise, is that I actually supported my sister in her purchase of an Apple laptop. She knows very little about computers, and asked for my assistants. As a result, I suggested Toshiba and Apple. She subsequently chose an iMac Pro, and I've used it a couple times and liked it. I've also recommended Apple laptops to other people when questioned. And, if I ever had the need for a laptop, which I can't foresee, it would be a choice between the two aforementioned brands.

And as I mentioned to Charles-in a previous discussion on the forum, I actually specifically stated that you and Ken would use them for their functionality, rather than to be cool. Just as many others on the forum would.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.