For me it was best bang for the buck. I was looking for something better than my KLH setup I had in the past (yeah, yeah, I know....) Anyway, I still had a lot of gear to order... New receiver, new speakers, new sub, front projector, screen, etc, and my wife didn't understand why I needed to spend so much money on speakers since my KLH ones "sounded good to her."

Anyway, this was back before they even offered solid wood (real wood, whatever) back then. I looked at Paradigm, Klipsch, and a few others that I don't recall now. I ignored a lot of the trash talk from the AVS people, and did an audition locally. I absolutely loved them, and the price was great.

I asked a ton of questions here, and not only did I get great help from the other forum members, but when one of the "big cheeses" (Alan Lofft) from the company is helping me himself to find the right system for me, and isn't selling me the most expensive option, I am really liking what I am experiencing.

Then you start seeing all of the outstanding customer service that they provide. I mean, I've seen situations where is seems pretty clearly that an owner has done something to damage their speakers, and one quick call to Axiom, and they (Axiom) are doing what it takes to get the person up and running again at little to no cost. Simply AWESOME.

That is why, 7 years later, I am adding on to my 5.1 system and getting more Axiom speakers. I like them THAT much.

Farewell - June 4, 2020