I found that my VP150 performance varied (as would be expected) from one location to another. In V2 of my theater (when I first got the Axioms), I had it mounted above my 104" screen. Sounded best there pointed downward towards the listening area.

In V3, it was put under my screen and pointed slightly upward. This was mainly because of a height limitation in the dedicated room of V3 vs the open "general use" area of V2. Anyway, the dynamics of the room changed, and the speaker worked well with a little tweaking and room treatments.

Best speaker ever? At the time it was Axiom's best, but they keep improving, and I am so excited to try out my VP180, but the VP150 was far from "junk".

As for Randy's "Troll" comment, I don't think that he called JBall a troll, he was saying that a lot of people at AVS are trolls about products that they don't like without any 1st hand reasoning outside of utter egos. That happens over there a LOT. Not just Axioms. Heck, my new JVC RS45 I got gets occasionally bashed by someone who thinks that Panasonic is #1, or Benq, or Sony... I weed through the crap at AVS, find the nuggets of useful information, and move on.

Farewell - June 4, 2020