I'm at 5 or 9, depending on the answers to the following questions. Do these count?

? I used to go to a gym for many years. However, it was a school gym and I was taking karate and kobujitsu. I no longer do either do to an injury.

? We have two cats, but I consider them my wife's and I once accidentally ran over one of them with my Jeep. He lived, I almost didn't.

? I I admit I have fast forwarded through a few Sex in the City episodes when it first came out but gave that up once I realized there really wasn't any sex to speak of. Just City.

One's I can't get out of....
-- I am nailed on buying kitchen utensils but only because I disagree with my wife's philosophy that you can cut, chop or carve anything with a pairing knife.

-- I do pay more than $30 dollars after taxes for my hair cut but because the only non-salon option in this HUGE Metropolis of 58,000 (counting the sometimes rural extremities of it's tax base) is a lone, old fashioned barber shop run by an old man with failing eyesight. He does have a hot, young, assistant now but she is totally booked by all the old pervs in the neighborhood. The waiting list is longer than Madonna's hair stylist (or so I'm told.)

-- I have given input to the decor of our house. I will admit (and expect penalty points for even saying this) that I have an 'equal to' or often better eye for these things than my wife. However, that in no means makes me correct or grants authority.

-- I am not gay. [Insert best Sienfeld voice here...] "Not that there is anything wrong with that!"

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.