Dan I haven’t bothered to look for one, since I’ve been too lazy to program everything into my universal remote. I can say that they both respond to the same IR commands so I have to put a piece of electricians tape over the IR receiver on the one I’m not using.

As to PQ there really is no comparison. I never realized the PQ on the AE4000 wasn’t so great since I had nothing to compare it too and the hugeness of it lent a quality of its own. However, this is quite literally night and day difference even without any calibration. The image is noticeably sharper and the added brightness makes everything look more vivid and 3D even in 2D mode. It’s actually so bright that when I moved the AE7000 up to within 15’ rather than 19’ from the screen even in eco mode it was too bright and gave me eye strain after a few hours of gaming because of how dark my room is, so I had to move it back to the back wall.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1