Originally Posted By: Jailbreaker
Sry no, i dont have famely anywhere else than norway and denmark wink

It's (bbiggy) an inside joke around here. Stick around long enough and you may see him pop up.

Let's remember that Mr. Breaker reads, writes and speaks at least one more language than most of us do. Bbiggy isn't even proficient in the only one he knows.

Jail, welcome to Axiom Speakers and to the Forum!!

We have no representation from The Continent, so we hope you will stick around for a while. You will not only find everyone here willing and happy to share their a/v experience and advice with you, you can even get valuable information on everything from brewing coffee to accessorizing. (There are tons of in-denial metrosexuals lurking here, so be cautions. grin)

We are also lacking in representation from South America, Africa and Antarctica. Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated.

We hope (OK, we're pretty sure on this one) that you will love your new Axioms as much as we love ours. I was concerned at first that, being Scandanavian, you might listen exclusively to Death Metal. Thanks for allaying our worst fears. laugh

Also, there can be a lot of cheap laughs around here. I'm sorry, "cheap" doesn't really to them justice.
Have a blast with you new stuff!

P.S. Don't let those Svedes push you around with your delivery. They usually respond very well to hysterical, angry screaming. I'd try that approach first. wink

P.P.S. If you really have ever broken out of jail, there are people here who will worship you like James Dean. If that kind of sycophantic adulation is not on your wish list, you could always tell us your name. Don't feel badly if it takes a few weeks for some of us to spell it correctly.

P.P.P.S. Can you send me some Blue Van cd's? I really like them. They're hard to find in the US. wink

Last edited by BobKay; 03/07/12 02:49 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.