Originally Posted By: terzaghi
Glad you like your Honda. I have mowed twice with mine now and bagged 100% both times. This thing cuts like a champ. I am very happy that I went with the feature that allows the mower to keep running when dumping grass. The speed control knobs are great too and I can't imagine liking the paddle level Type controls more. I plan on changing the versa mow to maybe 70% bag and 30% mulch later just to experiment with things. I actually look forward to mowing now. The mower is pretty quite, but the 190cc engine does put off a little noise.

My only complaint so far is that since I am mowing my grass which will has patches of dormant Bermuda here and there, emptying the bag gets my allergies going. I hope this will be less of an issue in the coming weeks as I start dumping all green clippings.

The mulch works amazing from what I saw from that lawn service. The lawn looked like the clippings were bagged. It is too wet for me to cut grass right now but I did mulch a strip of grass. The clippings are so fine, it didn't even leave any clippings on my shoes (which we all know get dragged into the house).

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne