That's terrific! Now hopefully anyone living with you won't object. If they do, it really is time for them to go smile.

Any room can be turned into Audio Nirvana. It's a question of time and money. In my experience, small rooms are easier to deal with.

Check out one of my audio rooms. It's the smallest at 800 ft^3. I have another that is 1920 ft^3 and yet another at more than 4000 ft^3. The sound gets worse as my room size increases. It gets worse because I haven't spent the time nor money to treat them properly.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxTe-z9ctC7NazI4YUpMR3hpQ2s&usp=sharing

For the room above, sound panels, sound panel location, speaker and chair position tweaking were made possible by Serenity_Now. Prior to his help, I had terrible bass macrodynamics, muddled microdynamics, bloated mids, unfocused imaging, and a narrow soundstage. Between my 1920 ft^3 and this one, I had to boost the gain by almost 11 dB to achieve the same sound pressure with the same audio gear and the sound panels in the room. After the tweaking, I am down to a -9 dB gain compared to the large room. Micro and macro dynamics are absolutely outstanding, soundstage is more than adequate, imaging is spectacular and the sound is smooth and even across the entire band. It's the most satisfying I've heard in this house. A big thanks to you out east, Trev. This room is bringing me so much joy. More joy to come after I add my recliner in there smile.

BTW, my Denon set the bookshelves to Large in this room. I also found that a 60Hz xover and LFE+Mains works best. The only thing lacking now in this room is compression-free speakers when I turn it up LOUD. I'm into native drum music and those Dreamcatcher drivers just can't keep up even if I cross over at 80Hz in LFE only mode. I'd love to try the M3 V4 or M22 v4 or maybe even Bryston's Mini-T.

Note the "diffusers" and "absorbers" throughout the room.