Out of the blue, my LFR1100 speaker are making a loud hissing banging nose for 10-30min on there own. The Anthem pre-amp is turned off and there is no source feeding the DSP anything. It just out of the blue starts to make a real racket that lasts for about 10-30 minutes then goes away.

I thought it was the Sub Woofers that were having an issue as about 3 weeks ago I heard this owful racket but had no clue where it was coming from. by the time I got downstairs into the media room and got to the speakers the problem went away. So I put it up to fluke. Then it happened again the following week so I just turned off the power to the Subs as I have not yet got around to running the photo 3.5mm 12v power lead around the room. Then this afternoon it happened again. it clearly is the DSP I think as that was the first thing I turned off and the noise went immediately away, so chances of it being a defect in the amp is slim.

They are about 2 years old so I imagine that the speakers and dsp are still under warranty. What should I expect from Axiom to get this fixed?

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5