Andrew. you didn't read the whole post.

The problem IS NOT CONSTANT.

On the first time I heard the noise, I thought it was the SUB. It was just coincidence that when I walked over to the subs and turned them off that the sound stopped. The subs are NOT TURNED ON, but yet the problem has persisted two other times. The sub woofers are sitting right beside the LFR speakers so it would make sense that it would be impossible to know if the sound was coming from the subs or the LFR's unless to put your ear right beside the speaker.

The Anthem Pre-Amp gets turned off after I finish listening. I guess like every piece of equipment now, it goes into standby and not really turned off. The noise has only happened 3 times, and only from the LFR speakers, and not from the other center and surrounds. Those also have a powered amplifier hooked up to them that was turned on.

If I had my ADA1000 amps hooked up to the 12v trigger so they would turn off when the Anthem Pre-Amp was turned off, thne I would never have known about this issue. It was purely that they were left on. I have since done this.

I have no idea as to what is causing the issue to happen. If Axiom tells me that it is nothing to worry about and by simply having the Amps turned off that all will be good, then I will happily take that as a solution. If you really feel that I need to leave the amps turned on with the DSP so that I can try and get the event to happen again ( and have ZERO worries that this noise could damage the speakers or reduce their life expentancy) then I will comply to see if the issue can be further isolated. I am not always in the house so there most likely be times that it could be acting up but I am not there to hear it.

My goal in life is to be happy and enjoy.

I will gladly phone back in the week after thanksgiving and discuss what you would like me to try.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5