And the problems continue. Were my expectations too high?

Android. I was able to connect to it at one point using the App. Now I can't. I can connect to it on my phone using the browser and it's 192.x.x.x address just fine. Yes I'm connected to the Axiom hot spot. uninstalled app, put it back on, forget it, it's not picking it up. Samsung S6 Edge. Been using PC since.

Note to Axiom, you should write both the MAC address for the LAN and Wireless on the outside of the unit. Lots of people setup mac address filters, and lock down their networks or reserve ip's via dhcp in their routers. Your web interface doesn't show these anywhere? I found them but the average joe might not.

Desperately need bass/treble controls or an eq. Is this in a upcoming firmware? This would honestly decide if I keep this or return it. As it is right now, I'd send it back based on sound alone which is a total shock to me. And it really isn't that loud for something that is 75watt a side. Again, do I have a dud? I mean I got a Phillips 8550 which is "40watts" lol, probably not but it does hold it's own against the Air and it's 150 bucks. With the thing in front of my face and on 80% volume I can still talk normal.

Now, add a sub, and it is acceptable. But with two m3's inside it I shouldn't need it. Even if I play god aweful rap music full of bass....nothing. My Dad with his $300 Bose is laughing at me.

Phone plugged straight into analog in, volume on bust, still not very loud, still not sounding great. I'm not someone that likes REALLY loud music, I'm the guy telling everyone to turn things down, so what is up here?

No matter what usb stick I try the songs all cut in and out and quite frankly not usable. Web Radio streams fine over wireless or wired.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12