So my replacement got here today. Once again shipped to wrong address but I'm home sick so that worked out as it was supposed to go to my office. Fed ex as usual slow. Shipped on 29th. They left it on my doorstep and ran away. No signature. If I was a prick I could easily say I never received it...how would anyone know?

Anyways. Let it sit out of box all morning. Too cold to turn on. Then let it charge for 2 to 3 hrs since I read somewhere that it doesn't play at full volume when charging.

Good news. Usb works flawless now. No skips and pops. Web radio always worked. Seems to be a bit more volume but no major difference..then again now at 90 its too loud so maybe it is.

I was able to connect via android app to hotspot right from the start. That's how I tested my usb. Then I connected to lan.... still able to connect via android app over my home wireless. Updated firmware in a few mins. Rebooted... still had app open on phone but web radio, MY music all showed empty pages. Web browser still worked and started a song using web browser the android app would show it playing and i could contol volume but everything I clicked on showed empty pages. Rebooted air and phone and app can't connect at all. Seems like app and new firmware don't like each other.

Sound still needs eq or simple bass and treble controls as soeaker sounds too flat at low volumes.

I'll test more later

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12