There is no way of turning on the hot spot while using the physical wired LAN connection is there? This baffles me.

Typically, anyone using the wired LAN would be doing so because the wireless signal is weak in that room. If that is the case, their phone or mobile device will also be weak in said room. It would make more sense to hard wire the unit using the LAN, let it do all of it's streaming over the more reliable wire, and have users connect with their mobile devices via wireless to control it using the Axiom's own hot spot. Distance would no longer be an issue because your user isn't trying to connect to a router on the other side of the house, but instead a speaker they are obviously very close to. Right now it seems the second you physically wire the Air into an LAN port, the wireless shuts itself off. So what's the point of having both wired/wireless? am I wrong? I know my unit is a little flaky and I'm waiting for another replacement hoping issues are related but this particular one seems to be just the way it is designed. I'd recommend wiring everything anyways or at least using power line over Ethernet over ANY wireless.

Also, now that my Unit is certainly louder then it first was, which makes me think I got something lose inside or cold solder point or something, you can tell the unit is certainly capable of loud volumes. 75 watts still seems optimistic on my "possibly" flawed unit, but here's the thing. In order to get that sound quality I want, I have to turn it up to almost 80% to get that Bass I expected, and by this point it's so loud it's annoying. Hence, please put bass / treble controls on it somehow. I want it to sound good at lower volumes. I don't want to deafen people to impress them.

Again, I should just shut up and wait for my second sample to judge.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12