Lmao. All sounds good except...chardonay, smoked gouda, tangerines and fig crisps?

I'll take some A-grade sativa, a cold beer, a bowl of pistachios and some dire straits - alchemy blu ray, instead wink

My sectional couch only fits one way in this rental house. I talked to the wife about new furniture be we are going to wait until we buy our own house (hopefully this year).

I think, with proper planning, aesthetics can go hand in hand with good audio. And call me OCD, but I feel it's just as important.

Like exlab said, no wires showing, everything run neatly and organized behind the brains of the audio operation. Clean installation.

I look forward to having a bigger space to get a wider spread for the whole system. And hopefully it allows me to have the qs10's on the wall.

Ideally for me, I'd love to see my m80's 10 feet apart. And perhaps the surrounds at 12 to 14 feet apart. And it will be in a drywalled and carpeted basement I hope. I'll also be going to 7.2.2 at some point but that's a long ways down the road.

Perhaps I don't trade my m80s in when I buy the m100's...who knows what I do with that wink

The future wife is pretty tolerant of my audio obsession, but she has limits I'm sure. Lol

2 Axiom M80s v3-custom
1 Axiom VP160 v3-custom
2 Axiom QS10HP
2 Cerwin Vega CMX 12's
Pioneer SC-57