Yeah, I come here every day (sometimes multiple times a day), but rarely post anymore. I was never one of the "BS-ers" (which I mean in the most positive way) like many of the "Top Posters" and so my post count will never reach that high.

For me, I've been "settled" with my Axiom setup for a while now. My theater room hasn't changed in over a year as well (Had to check my theater build thread, and my last post was in June 2016)...

I've also been super busy doing graphics/photo work for people on AVS that want custom printed acoustical panels for their rooms. I do a lot of them for free in hopes that it draws enough work that people that want to pay for my work see me as the "best" option. Unfortunately, the amount of paying people is pretty small. One busy week that I had, I was working for about $1/hour and spent a huge amount of time on things.

Throw into the mix that I have other projects that I am trying to get done around the house, and that my boss was so kind as to give me a whole additional IT support client/contract to manage (without any additional pay, and with me traveling twice a month just for that client on top of my existing travels), and I am just feeling worn out by the time it comes to posting online.

Farewell - June 4, 2020