Originally Posted By Mojo
I take full responsibility for bobblehead leaving. I littered these boards with all kinds of immature comments and very little audio talk. I brought out the worst in some people. It won't happen again. Back to the serious Mojo some of you knew a decade ago.

People don't know you're kidding if they cant see your face. smile Text has a way of being cruel without that intention.

I would love to read about people's setups, trials and aha moments. It's kind of selfish, but the only reason I am still here is the occasional anecdote where someone's experience links to something science related in a very tangential way. Sometimes they don't really realize they have shared some pretty valuable experience that is helping affirm or deny my own knowledge. In my opinion it's what a hobbyist audio forum should be. Sharing, building, bettering.

Richard, a complete stranger except for our relation on the forum, sent me personal property to test, relate and share with everyone. This was a great experience, and not possible without the forum. smile There is almost no point in being here if learning from one another becomes scarce.