I think for everyone that feels the way i do there are many more that believe the other way. I understand when a monitor is tracking your health in a hospital a glitch showing up on screen would not be a good thing but for music there is plenty of noise below the noise floor that is hidden by the music. The question is whether that noise is influencing the music in any way. If you put put your ear to a speaker when nothing is playing you will likely hear some white noise the question is , is that impinging on your enjoyment. I believe that the engineers who design our equipment have done their job and designed the PS to keep this noise out. Much like extraneous tics and pops that get hidden below the music when playing vinyl. Hopefully others will chime in with their beliefs and experiences to get a full picture.And yeah its hard to make sense of this stuff becasue we all want audio nirvana and were willing to go to great lengths to get it and these companies study people and their habits and the play to our insecurities.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry