Welcome back Matt.

I've been doing fair bit of research on ratings Amp. power etc. The twist connectors will fry all your SH!& to much power 30Amp and greater plus you'd need a separate circuit all together bigger wire etc. ugly ass conduit, severe fire hazard without. Even straight 20Amp. outlet on 15 line fire hazard. To much current.

When purchasing was on the phone with an electrician whom said the afore mentioned benefits of the receptacle. Better isolated ground solid connections. Designed for cleaner currents.

Although he recommended trouble shooting external grounding first. broken wires clamps and such.Which led me to the clamp replacement almost a week later.

Just decided myself to also give the receptacle a shot first.
Figure double a normal one 20 Vs 200 for a test with the A.Q. version. Plus I was in the shop with the unit in my hand already, while on the phone. So why not give it a go eh?
The outlet was originally grounded through the metal outlet box I myself stretched the ground from one of a couple screws that had surplus to ground the box to use with back of outlet as well.
For my ground floor in an old 60s building has been helpful Voodoo magic. solved some long standing ground issues.