was a sad day

Be careful.
You know how many people die in hospitals each year?

I think those outlets must mess with cardiac, pulmonary, and neurological integrity, or something.

Yes I saw a poster the other day that said: Stop Medical Genocide.

The statistics clearly show that every time there is a long and drawn out strike that shuts down hospitals..the death rate in that area drops by anywhere from 20% to over 45%. These surveys also take into considerations the methods of the surveys..that might come into question. Yes. the death rate drops when hospitals are closed.

Makes me re-think that standard movie line of, "Just hang on, we're nearly at the hospital!' And what..hang on and die there, instead?

And I do agree with dup, the average person can have 'balanced AC' in their house, but is safest if the room itself is wired solely for balanced AC, and the room is clearly marked as being so, at each outlet.

And twist lock connectors for AC are inherently a better contact point. Considerably more expensive to implement (one ac wall socket per individual location), but it disallows for people cross connecting balanced AC gear with that of regular AC gear. The number of issues that can come up with modern gear are low, but it is safest to isolate the system from potential error.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry