Originally Posted By TwistedSpirit
Hi Ian,

My AA is sleeping since I cannot make them work with my current WIFI setup. I always have to use them in Analog mode and in the end ends up not being used frown

This is something i haven't tried too much of yet, to directly hookup the Axiom on the home wifi and see about running my music from the base folders. I did give it a go though.

The main problem i had was finding a good rendering app. Of the ones suggested, I've found huge issues and difficulties with all of them including simple things like being able to make a play list more than 3 songs long (these are free apps after all so perhaps these limitations are gone with paid versions). It has been far easier to use the Sonos system and hook into the Air via analog jack. My daughter connects via analog but plays using her Apple phone which has a decent music renderer (i've tried some Android ones on my Pixel 2 and they're all shit, absolute utter shit).

Sonos is so polished compared to these other dinky apps for phones and tablets. It just doesn't make any sense for our home setup. I'll await better options as the future trods forward with better innovations.

Last edited by chesseroo; 07/30/18 02:22 AM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."