Yup, as John said. And those are the ti he's talking about. V4 has the OhSoSweet tweet, an improved mid-woofer that makes you want to break down and cry because it's so emotionally wrenching and a real cross-over to boot.

I used the M2 bookshelf in my 1900 cu.ft. living room on stands with no sub for 2.0 music. No problem and far more SPL than I can handle. Then I went to the M2OW for that space with dual subs. I use the dual subs because I had bass interaction with the OW that I could not control. So I cut them off at 80Hz and hand off to the sub in 2.2 with each sub fed from its own channel off my Pioneer pre-amp outs. Deeeeep, wiiiide soundstage and better than any other Axiom I've used in that room including active LFR. They acoustically disappear.

I can use M2 bookshelves in my 4200 cu.ft. room for music and movies along with my subs. No problem as long as my MLP is within 12 feet of them. Deeeep and wiiiide soundstage down there too and a total disappearing act. But, in that room, the actives are superior in almost every way.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated