Hi Everyone,

I am purchasing my first home theatre/music system that is not pre-packaged in a box!!!

I am going to be using either the HK630 or the HK7200, I haven't quite decided yet. I will be using the speakers for about 15% 5.1 video games, 50% movies, and the 35% on music. The room is a medium sized room, a little over 300 sq ft.

I generally listen to music when I have people over for social gatherings. Later in the evenings, when only the partiers are left, the music gets turned up loud...VERY loud. I mean to the point where if you listened to it long enough, you will damage your ears. I usually listen to rock music and some dance stuff, lots of thump thump music. I really like the thump thump. But, I think I have CD's from every genre in my collection.

The M80 HT is out of the price range, and the M60's are right on the verge, so it is between the M50's and the M60's.

I do have a question about the quadpolar speakers and was wondering how they are for music, regular CD's? I don't have many DVD-A's yet, but they will come. Would I be better off getting a pair of M50's for the back instead of the quadpolar speakers? (or M60's for the back of the M60 HT)

Thanks for the help guys/gals,

One more thing, how long does it take to deliver to Canadian addresses (Calgary, Alberta)

Din

"HK 630, M60's, QS8's, M22's, VP150, SVS 20-39PCi, Denon 2200, Hitachi 50V500"