Originally Posted by rrlev
Originally Posted by Kodiak
... but I was impressed and still am by the vinyl wrap of these. They’re really good.
The vinyl is incredible. It looks like wood and it's textured like wood. If I didn't know, I have to take a hard look to even ask the "is it wood?" question.

Maybe, vinyl should be a special order option for those who need a more bullet proof finish.
The big problem with that is only people who have seen and touched it would consider it. Even then there is something about having the real thing that's appealing.

Wouldn't that be something? "Our standard finish is wood but we can provide vinyl for those who like to bang their speakers together or scrape small stones across them". smile

Originally Posted by rrlev
My big dilemma is I want quality but do not want to pay for it. Then again, I've always been very happy when I've paid and received something of really nice quality and disappointed when I skimped and it didn't last. More times then not I forget the pain of spending more if the purchase brings me continuous joy.

The dilemma with every product is how well manufacturers define and measure quality.

Last edited by Mojo; 10/11/20 05:31 PM.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated