Yeah ... some of it may also be manufacturing in Canada ... not sure when they brought it back from overseas. I seem to remember it was to maintain control over quality.

I'm not really keeping up with the competition as I've gotten stuck on this brand for a bunch of reasons. Personally I just have too many things going on (and too many interests) to get out there and listen anymore ... The Axiom line up has been keeping me happy. The A-LFRs are impressive ... probably the best I've ever heard. The M22/EP500 and M2/EP500 are fantastic combos which I think would best anything close in price and I'd bet could hold it's own with stuff costing a lot more.

They have made some decent quality/value trade offs (especially, like I said above, you get in on the sales). They aim high on the quality scale ... just look at how heavy their spiked feet are ... but that does not mean that they don't fall short here and there. I can say Ian and co are always out to improve what they offer and make the customer experience the best possible. Guess that sums it up ... they care about you the customer and the quality and performance of their products.

Last edited by rrlev; 10/12/20 01:20 AM.