Originally Posted by TrevorM
Here is one we just did. Built to spec. Probably one of the best rooms in the province after tuning...

I can ask him if I can post pics. Anyways, post a dimensioned sketch and we can go from there.

[Linked Image from imgpile.com]

Just thinking about this a bit further, once the new AVR is obtained, hopefully sometime this crazy year, we plan on switching around the Axioms likely to newer versions but because we are adding more surrounds as replacing the sub and centre as well (the finishes just have to match or it would bother me to no end). As such, i've been thinking more about where to move my back surrounds which currently sit a bit to the sides. The new back surrounds would also have a location different from the existing. Our room is odd in dimensions with an angle on a side, angle on a back wall from ceiling downward, a header dropdown on the far wall ceiling. I should send you some diagrams or images and see what you think for placement compared to what i had setup many years ago.
Personally i think one far wall is going to need a bit of treatment. Yet to do the room measurements...

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."