In the past, Axiom’s customer Service was celebrated by members on this forum. I too had very good service…until a couple weeks ago. Hopefully my experience was an exception. I have a set of M80 V3 speakers. The plastic name plate fell off one of the speaker’s grill. This is hardly uncommon as they are not well affixed. I emailed Axiom to ask for a replacement name plate due to aesthetics…I like symmetry. The reply was they would send the name plate but I had to pay the standard shipping fee of $20.00. Now this plastic plate is so light it could be sent with a USA 1st class letter stamp…less than one dollar. I’m happy to pay for the plate and cost of mailing, but I think $20.00 is a bit much and the flat rate shipping fee, it seems to me, should not apply to this instance. I also have the LFR880’s a fantastic set of speakers. The plate fell off one of these too but thankfully I found that name plate. I’m proud to own these speakers I would think that Axiom would want to advertise their brand to visitors who come to my home by supplying their brand nameplate, IMO.