I am starting to research which subwoofer to get along with my M5HP onwalls and VP100 OW for my small space i have my home theater in. Its roughly a 9x10 ft space. However, one side of the space does open up into a larger room in my basement so its not a truly closed 9x10 space. The M5s arent pointed out towards the open part so the sound reflects well in the space as it is and sound great.

I am specifically looking for a sub in compact package. I have been considering the EP-125 by axiom as its smaller, but I am also looking at the SVS micro 3000. I am considering the SVS as it takes up very little space, comes with metal grills over the dual subs, which to me is a great feature as i have two dogs that like to play with balls on the ground. The axiom would fit better looks wise, but has a cloth grill. The SVS would not look out of place. I like the SVS by how small it is.

Just wondering if any of you have any experience with SVS subs vs Axiom and if it came down to it what your thoughts would be.

Thank you.