Originally Posted by Mojo
BTW Eblack, if you read this and start to worry, all you have to do is play your SVS for 5 days at 80% volume. If it doesn't fail, consider it good for many years.

Hah the same can be said for many different electronics. Usually if they are bad they go bad quickly or within the first few years. I decided to keep the Micro 3000 and return the PC-2000 Pro. For my uses the Micro is more than good enough as it still gives good performance for the types of shows I watch. I watch more tv shows than movies. Yeah I might get some distortion and not have as much pressure in explosions for the movies I watch every now and again, but the Micro fits the space perfectly and puts out really great sound.

Not to mention it works wonderfully for music. Just wow. Been listening to the Cercle you tube channel a good deal the past week and the Micro is less boomy than the PC-2000. Watched the new Obiwan Kenobi show as well and the Micro does very well with the bass in that show. What I like most about the Micro is how well it blends with the speakers. I have limited space of where to place a sub and the micro I had more options. The spot its in I cant localize the sound and it blends nicely with the M5s. The PC-2000 you could tell the bass was coming from it. I dont know if its because the micro has dual opposing subs on it, but its pretty darn nice. I mainly got the PC-2000 as I wanted to see what I would be missing form the low end on a ported sub versus the small form factor. While I recognize I will be losing pressure and low end, for my uses, I am perfectly fine with that due to the small space I have to work with.

I dont know if its $900 nice, but for $650 I am more than satisfied with my purchase. Maybe when the sound bar in our living room goes I will build a sound system there and try an axiom sub.