Hi everyone,
I know this topic was beaten to death and I read a few posts, but I am still on the fence which one to pick. I spoke with Axiom tech support and for my room (13X17X9) he said QS8 will only be better for serious listening of DVD-A or SACD due to better bass extension. QS4 are quite a bit more enticing to me due to smaller size, 100$ less money and much less waiting if I were to get it from factory outlet (4 weeks for beech versus 10 weeks). However, I have couple of questions. Do you think for this size room in real life situations I would ever need anything larger than QS4? I am total newbie with DVD-Audio, but I read there are issues with bass managment. I am using Marantz SR8300, which is a great machine, but its bass managment is really quite rudimentary. I have Hsu STF-2 sub, can I re-direct all bass from surrounds to it negating advantages of QS8 or it does not work that way? I know I can get Outlaw ICBM, but I am not going to go this route for now, at least. Finally, maybe its not appropriate, but if anyone is considering selling beech color VP-150 and QS4/QS8 or either, PM me.