Hello Tony,

Thank you.

Yes, those are M60's. The picture is somewhat deceptive; the seating position is ~11 feet from the speakers, and I do not feel too close.

The idea of a stand in front of the TV rack is one I have considered and abandoned. It's a non-starter with my wife, and I'm inherently too lazy to move boxes around whenever I watch or listen. Life is a series of compromises.

Ray, thank you very much for the picture and the rhapsody. Be sure to stay hydrated. I had not seen that picture before, and you and I are in the same boat in lots of ways relative to placement and the process that got us there. I also had my cart custom built (to similar specs, apparently) because when I got the TV, there was simply nothing else available that met my needs.

I'm going to be perfectly comfortable with the VP100, I know that. I had not even had the chance to question that decision before Tony started talking about that response hole between 80-95Hz. My Denon 1804 will not allow me to set the crossover independent for each channel.

Thanks again, gentlemen.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem