Dear Mark,

It sounds like price point is very important to you. I want to respect that notion, while offering up a couple of observations.

First, all of the reviews I could find on Streem were by consumers, not by any trade journals or professional reviewers. Now, a satisfied customer base can be very compelling, but it would be nice to have SOME impartial validation. Axiom speakers have been favorably reviewed by experts and tradespeople, not just us knuckleheads on the forums.

Second, most of the time, you get what you pay for. Others will argue that with Axiom, you get MORE than what you pay for, and that same thing could be true for Streem as well. But the question you should be asking is, how do I figure out what is the best speaker for me for the amount of money I'm willing to spend? I just don't have enough data about Streem to feel comfortable, and the complete lack of company information on their website doesn't make me feel good either. I mean, there isn't even a phone number there!

Not all speakers are created equal, nor are all internet companies of similar repute.

I love my Axioms, and stories of their exemplary customer service are numerous.

Good luck with your decision.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem