Well I dont mean to start a big thing here, but this is the story:

Epic 60 Axiom System (with VP150 center) (all thanks to Mark @ Audioshop - great guy)

When I first got the system and after reading these forums, I bought Phoenix Gold 12g speaker wire. Sounded good.

I started reading over at the audioasylum.com forums under cables. I read alot about the John Rish cross connected Belden 89259 speaker cables and decided to give them a try.

http://www.tubeaholic.com/projects/page.view?RowId=66 - check this link I made the fancy cables with blue tech flex. I made 5 cables and two jumpers. CF, RF, & LF are all 8 feet - RR 32 feet - LR 38 Feet - two jumpers 6 inches each - The finished cables are really nice looking and took me about 15 hours to make took my time did a professional careful job - cost $325

I first removed the gold metal jumpers on the M60's and replaced with my DIY Belden jumpers.

Then I carefully removed Phoenix Gold & installed my new speaker cables.

All I can say is wow what a difference. The soundstage really opened up, big increase in detail, bass is tight and kicking, no edginess at all, very fluid sounding. All this in first 15 min of listening. I honestly didnt expect such a sound improvement.

I have read these forums start to finish before I bought my Axioms and I know a lot of your views on speaker cables but all I can say is a big wow.