In reply to:

Hey, NeverHappy (and now I know where the name comes from) where do you do your electronics shopping? I'm sick of dealing with morons in all the stores I've looked at in the city (visions, FS, although A&B is pretty good) and it seems like where you shop may be a better experience?

Check your PM. As for our little city. Visions is a joke. I can't stand them. Any company that puts out a flyer that includes great deals but yet when you go down to grab one, the answer is "Out of stock" I hate that and they do it all the time. A&B actually isn't to bad but other shops in town always beat the prices they call "The Best" deal in town. As for Future Shop, I call it "Butcher Shop" for a reason. I don't even go in the place anymore. I also won't deal with Audio Warehouse and a few others for various reasons.

I was looking forward to Best Buy but after getting in and out of there a few times, I doubt I will go back. Prices are average at best and I had a headache by the time I left. If one more person had come up to me and said "You know we don't get commission right?" I would have gone postal