Yeah I do enjoy music with the subwoofer off (and just the m60's), it's a nice sound....

The subwoofer though, it just gives you so much depth, and that giddy feeling I get when I crank up the tunes and FEEL them , Doesn't even need to be loud *pats his subwoofer*, even at a comfortable volume, there's still kick in the sub.. I love this damn thing, best $2200CDN I ever spent (I love you SVS!)....

As for movies, sure the 5.nothing is cool sounding, but it's not so much the lower bass notes, just the PRESENCE it gives me and my audience, I LOVE actions movies now even more then I used to, simply because *I* know what rumbling is coming, but a lot of my friends have never experience that, so they have no clue ehehehehehe. *giggles like a school girl*

I can't wait to my girlfriend comes to visit (she's away at university, just like me), she's an avid movie nut, but I don't think she's ever experienced surround sound quite like this

Darn it, if it wasn't almost 11PM (parents are asleep) and if I didn't have a big test tomorrow, AND if I wasn't tired...*sigh*.... this weekend, this weekend...

- D

"Big John is my Idol...or is it that other way around? Let's ask Ray!"